Woo hoo! You are reserving a Glamour n' Glitz Birthday Party! We are THRILLED, HONORED & BLESSED to celebrate this special day! It's going to be so much fun! We are committed to making this party a success & fun for all your friends and family!
We can't wait to get started and work with you. Please feel free to contact us at any point with questions. Let's get started!
1) Fill out the - Check Date Availability Form.
2) You will receive an email or text on dates available & a drafted invite.
3) If date is available a prompt deposit is required to secure your date & time.
4) We require a $100. Deposit with Cash or Credit Card to hold a party date. No refund on deposit.
Final payment is due day before the event.
5) Late Policy: Parties work best when they start on time. If you arrive late, the party will continue as planned and attraction times will be shortened along with room utilization (this includes all scheduled attraction times, party & salon room use, party time will not be extended. We will not cancel the event and reschedule due to tardiness. We are not responsible for unforeseen circumstances/conditions such as traffic jams, weather conditions, vehicle problems, or any other situation.
6) Drop-Off and Pick- Up Policy: The Party Host/Parent is responsible for the drop-off and pick-up of all his/her guests. Please be prepared to confirm the number of party guests at least ten (10) days in advance to ensure the proper preparation and the number of party items. Seating will be provided in party rooms for the children.
7) Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least twelve (12) weeks prior to your scheduled event in order to be rescheduled.
8) Parties are for entertainment purposes only. There will be no nail clipping or nail filing. We exercise special care in being sanitary and using kid-friendly products. We make no claims of being licensed professional technicians, or cosmetologists.
9) After all services are finished and we sing happy birthday and eat some cake, the party is over at the allocated time. Our apologies to all the kids that want to stay but we must clean up and have respect for our staff scheduled. If extra time is allocated the cost is $50 for 30 minutes to cover staffing, if they choose to work over time.
10) NO OUTSIDE FOOD (EXCEPT CAKE/CUPCAKES ALLOWED. Pizza, boxed juice and bottle water may be ordered through us at an additional cost.
11) We take no responsibility for any injuries or property damage caused by any party guests. The parent or guardian hosting the party, will be held responsible for the children.
12) In the event, of an unforeseen government/state emergency/restriction we reserve the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative party date. We will try our best to accommodate your new preferred date once the emergency is cleared.
13) Now let's start planning!